Indigo Insights

Monday, September 08, 2003
 
Email address: indigoinsights [at] hotmail [dot] com

UNBIASED MEDIA?

Please take a few minutes to read this Marine's account of his experiences in Iraq. And then read this from another Marine. Then wonder why the "unbiased media" reports nothing like this.
Thanks to On the Third Hand for links.


ANTI-ANTI-AMERICAN

Thanks to Steve at Begging to Differ for pointing out what I've been missing at Baldilocks: the permanent pointer to "10 Things to Celebrate Why I'm Anti-Anti-American" by Dinesh D'Souza. Here's a paragraph - then go read it all: "As an immigrant who has chosen to become an American citizen, I feel especially qualified to say what is special about America. Having grown up in a different society -- in my case, Bombay, India -- I am not only able to identify aspects of America that are invisible to the natives, but I am acutely conscious of the daily blessings that I enjoy in America. Here, then, is my list of the 10 great things about America."